Congratz, because this is our precious blog. We are C,P,S,J,M. Hmm, want to look the contents? Click the border (Abc,def) on the right
About Me
Tralala, we are C P S J and M. C is cute like cheese, P is powerful like wonder woman, S is slim like Olive, J is Joyful like entertainer, and M is mysterious like Mummy. C like 24.4.10.12.25, P like 15.4.10.06.30, and M like 16.3.10.18.10. Year of LOVE. J? She loves S2:Swift and Simpson(expait?) and S like branches.
Friends, as you know, maybe sometimes we're brokenhearted. You have problems with your boyfriend. And we think that it's his fault. That's not always their fault. It not mean that I like them-not absolutely-but I mean that we shouldn't be so selfish and thinks that we're always right. If we are them, may be they also think the same, that girls are difficult to understand and want many things. But they also need freedom, and don't like to be tamed by us. Sorry if you think I defend them, but it is for you all, for your relationship. I hope there's no problem again. Nothing. So that you can be happy with your relation. Be an understanding girl. Just be unselfish..! I only want your life happier at least. Don't always jealous with small thing. The key is understanding each other. Try it.