Congratz, because this is our precious blog. We are C,P,S,J,M. Hmm, want to look the contents? Click the border (Abc,def) on the right
About Me
Tralala, we are C P S J and M. C is cute like cheese, P is powerful like wonder woman, S is slim like Olive, J is Joyful like entertainer, and M is mysterious like Mummy. C like 24.4.10.12.25, P like 15.4.10.06.30, and M like 16.3.10.18.10. Year of LOVE. J? She loves S2:Swift and Simpson(expait?) and S like branches.
hehehehe :D hari ini (8 Mei 2010), gw udah 2 minggu lhoo. hehhe oia pass jurnal, gw kan sama qmar lg nyoret2 di kertas. gw coret2 nama nya si itu. cuma coret2 an doang, eeh.. tp pas pulang akhir nya gw kasih ke dy. soalnya pas pulang dy kasih gw kertas gitu.. nah lhoo, yaaudah deh gw kasih aja hehe.. biar seimbang.. mau tau dy kasih apa ? dy kasih puisi.. bagus bgt kata2 nya. gw suka bgt...
kata2yg paling gw suka.. Now, I love you More than I love myself I am not afraid to dead by love, cause I love you so much, Lucia Chrissita Setiadi...