Congratz, because this is our precious blog. We are C,P,S,J,M. Hmm, want to look the contents? Click the border (Abc,def) on the right
About Me
Tralala, we are C P S J and M. C is cute like cheese, P is powerful like wonder woman, S is slim like Olive, J is Joyful like entertainer, and M is mysterious like Mummy. C like 24.4.10.12.25, P like 15.4.10.06.30, and M like 16.3.10.18.10. Year of LOVE. J? She loves S2:Swift and Simpson(expait?) and S like branches.
hmm, cuma mau bilang. Taylor Swift maruk. hahaha. masa di lagu #now playing "the other side of the door" nya, dia tuh mutusin ama marahin cwoknya padahal dia pengen dikejar, "Chase after me.." eh akhirnya ngaku, "i must confess, I need you."
alrighty, this is the same with me. I really really ignore him, though I know I can't. I try to make my eyes don't stuck at him. And I can't believe why I still love him. (because he is so freak)
This is maybe lust. Isn't it love? Ah, I don't understand both. Because lust is when you love someone at the first sight. It means he is charming or handsome. But if love after you know him well, after conversation and moments..I think it is a real love. Love, because I am BROKENHEARTED but I still save him here(pointing my chest) haha. Don't care about me. Embarrasing. I think I am the same with bi*ch. Haha, loving the freaky boy. Useless love, yeah.
#wish 1:I wish I can forget him and have another warm-hearted boy. That's all.
by the way, the novel "refrain, saat cinta selalu pulang" by Winna Efendi, about three vellas in love, but they are slowly make each other brokenhearted. Good, and realistic. Bye bye readers. Hear "the other side of the door." the rap is the best. TWO THUMBS UP.